Univention Corporate Server
From Univention Wiki
Univention Corporate Server (UCS) is an enterprise Linux operating system for companies and organizations with about 50 - 50,000 users for operation and management of IT infrastructure, identities and virtualization environments. UCS covers the following topics:
- User and rights management
- Client and infrastructure management
- Virtualization and virtualization management
Screenshots and information about features, use cases and scenarios, user references, maintance, support and prices can be found on the [product page].
Information about UCS 3 can be found on the following pages:
Download and Installation
Download, installation and update of UCS is described in the UCS Quickstart Guide.
UCS can also be evaluated or operated in Amazon EC2 or as VMware image:
- Amazon EC2 Quickstart: UCS 3 in the Cloud
- Operation and Configuration of the UCS system in VMware or VirtualBox
- UCS Quickstart Guide: A short starting point with information about e.g. supported hardware, administration, updates and configuration management.
- Manual UCS 3.0: Manual of UCS as PDF
- Howtos and practical Tips: Collection of Howtos
- Development: Sammlung von Artikeln zur Entwicklung von Erweiterungen für UCS
- Virtualization: Collection of articles about virtualization with UCS